Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Possible last China post

Still having many issues with ATG (All Things Google), so I may not be
able to post again from China.

However, it is worth noting that I have tickets in hand that have me
arriving in MSP on Monday. As in NEXT Monday, March 21.

My acupuncture AND herb doctors are both taking well deserved vacation
starting the 20th, and instead of one week of new practitioners
getting to know my body and messing with well tuned herbs -- we talked
about it and agreed that I'm stable and time is right to go.

So, I'm going to leave here Saturday -- spend a few days in Shanghai
with Greg Sergi and fly out Monday morning arriving in MSP on Monday
morning. Longest morning of my life - no doubt, but full of
anticipation and excitement.

If I can tame blogger I may get one more post -- but if not, I'll
cover the Black Bone Chicken, Transportation and full Retrospective
once I'm on frozen 612 tundra.

Apologies in advance if this post is janky -- I'm posting via email.

My early return is a surprise for Grace (she has been asking for just
such a surprise) -- so keep it from small ears.

Can't wait to be home, I'm giddy like an 8 year old on Christmas Eve.

xxoo

dta

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay!!! i unfortunately won't be here when you arrive but can't wait to see you when i'm back!!!! love you! leela

priyasatya said...

Dta back on 612 ground!!! Will hold your journey home in my prayers that it be gentle and smooth.
Much Love!!!

Unknown said...

Super exciting! I'm heading to Seattle the 29th which means now I get to see you before I leave. Yaaaaay!
Travel easy, look forward to seeing you soon.
xo Hannah

Josie Elizabeth Davis said...

glad to have you home, you're missed and loved, safe travels xoxo thinking of you daily LOVE YOU. josie

Jamie said...

Hoorah! Obviously everyone has missed you incredibly! Safe, safe travels. Hope your last week there is a very good one.

Unknown said...

lucky you!! the tundra will *probably* be unfrozen by the time you return... :)

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas, David! I'm glad you finally make your way home. I surly hope this whole China thing did you lastingly good and you can proceed with treatments at home. Thanks for all the posts. They were wonderful to read and made me feel right there with you. You know I always am.

Lots of love

Markus

Mom said...

GOD BLESS YOU!! MUMS THE WORD!!!MY BABIES WILL ALL BE SAFE AND SOUND REAL SOON.....I LOVE YOU!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOX

Unknown said...

I hope you are now back in the arms of your loving family. Be well my friend.